1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I’m assuming there’s a negative connotation so I say looking into someones eyes when they’re telling me how they feel. No one likes being told something they don’t want or expect to hear. Be honest with yourself, it’s so much easier telling someone else you don’t feel the same because you never cared for them that way to begin with so you’ll get over it.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I’ve been very angry lately, with myself. Yes, I still do. I’m learning to get over my demons.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? I would call my mom. I’d tell her I love her and that I’m sorry for not being able to take care of her and repay her in anyway. I’d tell her she did a great job being a mother and to not be sad.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I would only tell those close to me and spend as much time as I could with them. I would be very afraid. Very afraid.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. You may not trust the person you love but you will always love the person you trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? To be honest, there will probably be people helping it already. Otherwise I’d stop.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? Someone I love the most. I’ve learned that trust and love work together but are still different things.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? Sorry, I like men. LOL love her though :-)
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
This is a tough question, considering it’s my grandpa that passed away. Go ahead and judge me but I would not. It was his time to go and he was ready. He lived 90+ beautiful years and that one hour of life will not make as significant impact as one year of my life would. Time doesn’t wait for you. I know he will say the same. RIP.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? I can definitely be a better friend than I am now.
11. Does love = sex? No.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? No. Shit happens. You pay your dues and you are responsible for yourself. I will help her in every way but I work hard for myself.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? I can’t recall .
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? How is it hard telling someone you love them ?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? My past.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? My mom, my friends
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? Mothers day. Not being able to shower her with gifts like I always want to.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? I just realized how disgustingly heartless I am for even taking the time to think. Yes
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? Newborn. They’re our future.
20. Are you old fashioned? In some aspects.
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Every fuckin moment I’m working.
22. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? True love.
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Win the lottery.